- In postings, be yourself, have fun, tell your story and your history
- Drill down on your hash tags, from the large audience to the individual interest
- Use video to go behind the scene for more interest
- If you use paid ads on facebook, make sure your placement is not on the side rail but in the Newsfeed
- Reach out for
additional curated posted from others on topic
- San Diego Tourism Authority, Kerri Kapich
- Port of San Diego, Karen Porteous – great new resort projects in both National City and Chula Vista will be considered outside public living rooms. The bridge lights on Coronado Bridge are back on track.
- San Diego Airport, Thella
Bowens - yes, Terminal
1 is being upgraded and then replace entirely for $1.5 billion. She also
acknowledged how much the art de-stresses the travel experience.
* Airport Presentation
* Thella's Notes
- San Diego Zoo, Ted Molter - The new Watering Hole at the Safari park will be promoted for weddings and parties. Africa Rocks is a brand new display.
- SeaWorld San Diego, Barbara Drahl
- , Peter Kock, director of marketing - The last time I visited, Logoland was rather small and seemed a joy only for 5 year olds. They have added attractions every year like Star Wars coming 2017 and now have a hotel like a proper resort and are building another hotel and expanding parking. I was impressed that one of the three attractions presented was in Carlsbad.