As a 15 year old
As Marilyn Monroe
These additional motivations were generated.
- Fun and intellectual stimulation
- Self growth and expansion – including monetary gain
- Networking outside of your own area, expansion of knowledge base – collaborations, partnerships
- Project oriented time frame i.e. task force instead of ongoing committee
- Self empowerment and empowerments of others
- A creative artistic expression of its leader and an opportunity to be heard
- A choice to work outside of the control of the norm. Some projects are rebellious acts.
- Recognition from others – self pride
- A chance to develop priorities and think about urgencies of some issues
- The importance of Legacy
- Opportunities to be creative without resources by using volunteers, recycling and in kind donation
- Utilization of the local as a route to expand globally,
- A chance to be mentored and offer mentorship
- Positive energy and good will – for the leader and the community = win win
I like the idea of rebelling and this could be done within a project especially if it was outside of parental control.
Heading a project where you can make a mess could be cool.
Rotating exhibition - museum guard, menu art, nail art, art of cooking, wedding alters
Corporate/Private collector prize (add to art prize this year)
Art Limousine - VIPs attendance at art events
Advisory committee of PR Agency ladies
Decathlon of Art and Sport
Art Collectors Club
Mentoring of events by commissioner (delegate, councilpersons, County supervisors)
Art Ship of Culture which travels up and down coast
United SD Art Council to promote SD Art statewide, nationwide and world wide
Made in San Diego sales program
Teen resources or art involvement – with high interactive element and using the latest technologies and social media apps
- Time Travel. How would you deal with this if you were in a different time period? 10 years ago? 100 years ago? 1,000 years ago? 10,000 years ago? How about in the future? 10 years later? 100 years later? 1,000 years later? 10,000 years later?
- Teleportation: What if you were facing this problem in a different place? Different country? Different geographic region? Different universe? Different plane of existence? How would you handle it?
- Iconic Figures. This is a spinoff of rolestorming. What if you were an iconic figure of the past? Buddha? Jesus? Krishna? Albert Einstein? Thomas Edison? Mother Theresa? Princess Diana? Winston Churchill? Adolf Hitler? How about the present? Barack Obama? Steve Jobs? Bill Gates? Warren Buffet? Steven Spielberg? Etc? How would you think about your situation?
- Superpowers. This is another spinoff of rolestorming. What if you suddenly have superpowers? Superman? Spiderman? Wonderwoman? X-Men? The Hulk? One of the Fantastic Four? What would you do?